PO Box 3102, Pawtucket RI 02861
195 Walcott Street, Basement, Pawtucket RI 02860
CALL US AT (401) 258-4616
- Serves 100 people daily throughout Rhode Island
- The cost to feed one person each day is under $2.pp
- Breakfast five days a week
- Hot dinner five days a week
- Celebratory meals on all holidays
- Caring staff and volunteers
- Clean and healthy environment
- Satellite program at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Park Place, Pawtucket
- Lunch is provided Monday - Friday to ACCESS-RI, an organization serving the chronically homeless
- Free Legal Clinic sponsored by the RI Coalition for the Homeless once a month. Call for dates and times.
- SNAP Outreach provided twice per month.
- Prepares a hot soup once a month in collaboration with the Bread Line Program, which is served to the hungry and homeless at Cathedral Square and Emanuel House in Providence.
Pawtucket Soup Kitchen Services
2018 at the Pawtucket Soup Kitchen
In 2018, over 43,600 meals were served at the Pawtucket Soup Kitchen. This includes weekday breakfasts, Saturday breakfast, weekday dinner and dinners for those staying nightly at St. Paul's Episcopal Church and Lunch which is served at ACCESS-RI.