PO Box 3102, Pawtucket RI 02861
195 Walcott Street, Basement, Pawtucket RI 02860
CALL US AT (401) 258-4616
- Serves 200 people daily throughout Rhode Island
- The cost to feed one person each day is under $3.50.pp
- Breakfast five days a week
- Hot dinner six nights a week
- Celebratory meals on all holidays
- Caring staff and volunteers
- Clean and healthy environment
- Lunch is provided Monday - Friday on Roosevelt Avenue in downtown Pawtucket and 7 days per week at Collyer Park in Pawtucket and to the homeless.
- Prepares a hot soup once a month in collaboration with the Bread Line Program, which is served to the hungry and homeless at Cathedral Square and Emanuel House in Providence. Due to the COVID pandemic, this program has been temporarily suspended, but we are hoping it will resume in the summer of 2021.
- Beginning Saturday, 10/29/2022, Dinner is now being served from 4:30 PM until 5:00 PM at the park across from St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Park Place Pawtucket. In the event of rain or inclement weather, food will be served from the Municipal Park Lot at the corner of Main Street and Park Place across from the Pawtucket School Department building.
Pawtucket Soup Kitchen Services
2021 at the Pawtucket Soup Kitchen
In 2022, over 81, 461 meals were served at the Pawtucket Soup Kitchen. This includes weekday breakfasts, Saturday breakfast, weekday dinner and dinners delivered to the homeless, and Lunch which is served daily in downtown Pawtucket, Collyer Park and to the homeless.